Tuesday 16 December 2014

Different but " Bestfriends "




Bestfriend a word just a word but it has a very deep meaning not every friend who is good and close  is a bestfriend , this friend is "Best" for a reason :).

Through my life at school , in the college,at work and in the language courses i met lots of friend who are really good i can't deny i can't imagine my life without friends in every place i step, they are a lot i love them all and i think they love me too, but wait.. it's normal that friends are  good and stand by each other but there is only one friend who's the Best among this number of friends i have in my life a friend who is different in everything , who i can call her for a good cry and i know she won't judge me , the one who i can tell her anything Oops!! not anything the most personal things in my life which no one should know , the only friend who i can't wait even for a second to tell her what happened today. 

Who said we are not different we are we couldn't be typical in everything but that difference makes us stronger, sometimes for many reasons we are not on the same page but that doesn't mean we don't understand each other without saying a word. 

She will always be the one who catch me before i fall , the one who will always have that special place in my heart. 

One of the meanings of her name is  "Diamond " and diamond is my birth stone now i knew why there is a special bond and something unbreakable. 

My Bestfriend .. My Rock 

No comments:

Post a Comment