Friday 19 December 2014

Here is to a Brilliant New Year ☼


Few days and 2015 will knock the doors but how should we start it ? what are the plans ? , it should be different. This is the first time for me to have a new year's resolution and i want to share :

1.By the beginning of the year i will have a new lifestyle, i want to be more healthy, i want to be more positive.

2.I will achieve my goals from whatever angle i won't let any challenge to be a stone on my way and if happened i will make a step and be a fire starter and make it a step to success.

3.I will visit a new destination.

4.I will worry less.

5.I will focus on the good.

6.I will stay strong 

7. I will save more money.

8. I will be more spiritual. 

9.I will manage my time better.

10.I will work hard.

11.I will be a better me.

The best thing anyone can feel is to have a dream and turn this dream to a plan and the plan to a step we have to wear our unseen wings to fly as high as we can and to have dreams to be free and alive but at the same time we need to keep our strong roots like an old tree deep in the ground to know where we are standing.



No comments:

Post a Comment