Tuesday 16 December 2014

Like Mother .. Like Daughter ♥



In my eyes my Mum is not like any other mother .. i know all mothers are amazing but my Mum has something special she is a mixture of Strength , Firmness and absolute Tenderness.

Her hug can say a lot , she is my true meaning of how a mother should be , how she raised me up how she sacrificed everything just for me her time , her money , the sleepless nights she spent to take care of me, her look when she knows that i am not okay and her voice when i do something made her happy.

The loveliest word i hear is" you look a lot like your Mum" i feel so proud that i am like this wonderful woman a woman who is always wearing her unseen crown

We walked a journey together and that made us stronger in every challenge and the hard times we passed through .

she is my idol in everything she does , she made me responsible , she made me strong , she made the one who i am today.

My Mum will be always My Rock :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment