Tuesday 16 December 2014

How being jobless made me find my aim ?!


It's totally unusual to feel happy when you quit or lose your job feeling useless, bored and unproductive , no income ,  are totally normal feelings but feeling happy is a bit weird but actually i had all those feelings + feeling Happy :D Yes " HAPPY " .. and here is why!

Let me take you to a short flashback 

From the first year in College i am working every summer vacation except the fourth year because it was hard for me to manage work and final graduation project and it was very important for me to succeed and then after graduation i worked in Vodafone it was my best experience , the place , the team spirit and everything but at some point i felt it's not my job , my future is not in that place even if it was a good experience and good salary and also it was too early to feel that ! only 3 months ..
then i took the step i resigned for me it wasn't an easy decision i knew very well the consequences i will be bored for 3 years i didn't stay at home at all , no salary but it was a must for me to take this step after one month or less i applied for a new job it was the total opposite experience but i was more patient i worked for 6 months and then it was a total chaos in every aspect staying at home in that case was much better for me ..

From that time it's eight months now i am staying at home jobless but i started to be more in touch with what i love and what i need , my hobbies , i started my German course and finished 9 levels in one year i met my friends and family and got back my social life i started to think about what i want , what's my aim , what are my dreams and how to make it true and to achieve my goals , i started to do Yoga for the first time in my life and i found out i couldn't do all those things because i hadn't no time even to think i was like a machine , i eat , i drink , i sleep , i work but is that the purpose of my life ? is that what i gain from working ?

I was always thinking that i am aimless and i have no plans for my future it wasn't a mistake but it was a mindset  , now i have, now i am working to achieve my goals i turned my dreams into plans i took steps and losing my job now is nothing for me,  but the step itself  was everything :)

3 comments: